Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hello Its' A Good Day !

Hi Sorry Haven't been on but been busy doing some stuff. On a Good Note I stayed the same on weight yeppeeeee !!!
So I did zumba classes 3 days this week and now I think I am hooked on it,I figured I would soon loss weight and be broke ha ha !  I've been trying I should say eating salads with chicken different kinds at least one a day for lunch or dinner. I went to a party yesturday and was not really happy with the menu so I compromised with it I just have some taco dip w/chips and roast beef w/gravy but no roll and i have a tbsp of  potato salad for dinner.It sucks when u go to a party and it's a kids one in fact that they have spag w/cheese and meatballs and pastas salad witch ran out so fast. That u really didn't have a choice. and bringing this up I had no cake I said to myself I really Don't need it and it and it worked.  Well back to another party today and see what they have, Making this a challenge for me will give me more will power to loss or might say keep off.
Write the end of  day tonight. Have a Good one !

No comments:

Post a Comment